- Magnification, dust and time-delay constraints from the first resolved strongly lensed Type Ia supernova eprint arXiv:1907.06756
- Lens modelling of the strongly lensed Type Ia supernova iPTF16geu eprint arXiv:1907.06609
- R-band light-curve properties of Type Ia supernovae from the (intermediate) Palomar Transient Factory Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 483, Issue 4, p.5045-5076
- The SPIRITS sample of Luminous Infrared Transients: Uncovering Hidden Supernovae and Dusty Stellar Outbursts in Nearby Galaxies eprint arXiv:1901.00871
- iPTF16abc and the population of Type Ia supernovae: comparing the photospheric, transitional, and nebular phases Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 480, Issue 2, p.1445-1456
Other 32 records retrieved but not showed.