- SPIRITS 16tn in NGC 3556: A heavily obscured and low-luminosity supernova at 8.8 Mpc eprint arXiv:1803.00574
- The dusty aftermath of SN Hunt 248: merger-burst remnant? Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 473, Issue 3, p.3765-3775
- No Evidence of Circumstellar Gas Surrounding Type Ia Supernova SN 2017cbv The Astrophysical Journal Letters, Volume 851, Issue 2, article id. L43, 7 pp. (2017).
- iPTF16geu: A multiply imaged, gravitationally lensed type Ia supernova Science, Volume 356, Issue 6335, pp. 291-295 (2017).
- Spitzer observations of SN 2014J and properties of mid-IR emission in Type Ia supernovae Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 466, Issue 3, p.3442-3449
Other 26 records retrieved but not showed.