- R-band light-curve properties of Type Ia supernovae from the (intermediate) Palomar Transient Factory Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 483, Issue 4, p.5045-5076
- The SPIRITS sample of Luminous Infrared Transients: Uncovering Hidden Supernovae and Dusty Stellar Outbursts in Nearby Galaxies eprint arXiv:1901.00871
- iPTF16abc and the population of Type Ia supernovae: comparing the photospheric, transitional, and nebular phases Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 480, Issue 2, p.1445-1456
- iPTF 16hgs: A Double-peaked Ca-rich Gap Transient in a Metal-poor, Star-forming Dwarf Galaxy The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 866, Issue 1, article id. 72, 27 pp. (2018).
- SPIRITS 16tn in NGC 3556: A Heavily Obscured and Low-luminosity Supernova at 8.8 Mpc The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 863, Issue 1, article id. 20, 20 pp. (2018).
Other 30 records retrieved but not showed.