- iPTF16abc and the population of Type Ia supernovae: comparing the photospheric, transitional, and nebular phases Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 480, Issue 2, p.1445-1456
- SPIRITS 16tn in NGC 3556: A Heavily Obscured and Low-luminosity Supernova at 8.8 Mpc The Astrophysical Journal, Volume 863, Issue 1, article id. 20, 20 pp. (2018).
- iPTF 16hgs: A double-peaked Ca-rich gap transient in a metal poor, star forming dwarf galaxy eprint arXiv:1806.10623
- The dusty aftermath of SN Hunt 248: merger-burst remnant? Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 473, Issue 3, p.3765-3775
- No Evidence of Circumstellar Gas Surrounding Type Ia Supernova SN 2017cbv The Astrophysical Journal Letters, Volume 851, Issue 2, article id. L43, 7 pp. (2017).
Other 28 records retrieved but not showed.